The BIMHUIS collects data from the following:
- Persons buying tickets, reserving tickets or using other products and services.
- Visitors of the BIMHUIS- website
- Subscribers of the BIMHUIS- newsletter
The BIMHUIS and involved data processors prepared technical and organizational security measures to ensure the the data will be kept safe against loss, deletion or other unrightfully processing.
The BIMHUIS collects personal data of visitors because of the following purposes:
- To sent the bought tickets and other products toward the visitor. But also to inform the visitor about the show. (in case of cancellation, changes in occupation or time of arrival, other particularities.
- For marketing activities of the BIMHUIS. To inform the visitor about the other shows, services and products BIMHUIS has to offer, and to adjustt the information with the visitor.
- To send the BIMHUIS newsletter to the subscribing visitors
- For (market) research purposes.
When ordering an admission ticket through the BIMHUIS website we’ll ask several data. Mandatory fields are with an asterisk:
- Email address*
- Postal code*
A few are optional:
- First name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
In your personal profile we keep:
- History of the concerts you’ve visited
- Preferences concerning the newsletter ( subscription/ no subscription, English/ Dutch)
In case of a personal subscription, such as the BIMCARD, we’ll store more data. Depending on the subscription it will be about: profile picture and/ or the address.
In every email newsletter there will be a link to unsubscribe. When subscribing to the BIMHUIS newsletter the following data will be stored:
- Email address
- Preferred language (Dutch/ English), depending on the chosen language at the webpage at the moment of subscribing. Or the preffered language chosen by the visitor on de accountpage.
BIMHUIS Radio Player & App
If you stream 24/7 BIMHUIS Radio, using the player on our website or app, your IP-adress will be send to our radio service provider so we can follow playing trends and provide copyright organizations with royalty information. Once the serviceprovider receives your IP-adress, it will be anonymized and deleted directly. Your IP-adress will then be untraceable. This data will not be sold or given to other organizations.
The BIMHUIS Radio iOS-app does not collect additional client details.
The BIMHUIS Radio Android-app does not collect additional client details. If the app is opened, it monitors, for ease of use – for instance to automatically pause when you receive a call – the phone’s status (inactive, incoming call, calling, end call), provided that it applies to your device. The app does not listen in and does not collect phone numbers or other personal data. For a quick launch, the Android-app saves configuration (colors and images), for which it requires access to local storage.
BIMHUIS works together with a few parties when it comes to the processing of personal data, a partnership agreement on data processing. The following parties are included:
- Active Tickets: processor of our ticketsystem
- Eagerly: processor of our newsletter
- Google: data analysis of our web traffic
BIMHUIS also organizes concerts and events in collaboration with other parties. Your contact details will be provided to the co-organizer of the specific event you bought tickets for by us. The co-organizer can contact you to provide you with information on the event, offer deals for other events, and to conduct data analyses or research customer satisfaction. With these relevant parties we make agreements to guarantee optimal security and privacy. If you have any objections please contact us via info [at] bimhuis.nl. The partner we share data with is Muziekgebouw aan ’t IJ.
Under certain condition the BIMHUIS is legally obligated to pass on visitor information to third parties. The BIMHUIS is not always allowed to inform a visitor about said information transfer.
Websites and apps of third parties
The BIMHUIS does not store data longer than is necessary for processing purposes. If a visitor does not make use of a (bim)card or other product or services provided by BIMHUIS, data will be deleted from our ticketingsystem after two years.
Contact details from newsletter subscribers will saved until a subscriber unsubscribes. After that data will only be used for statistical purposes.
Insight and modification of your client details
Modifying or deleting client details can be done by logging in on www.bimhuis.nl/en/account. Unsubscribing from the digital newsletter can be done via you account page or via the unsubscribe link in the respective email. If you have any questions you can contact us via privacy [at] bimhuis.nl
File a complaint
Please send an email to privacy [at] bimhuis.nl, if you have any remaining questions. we strive to respond within two weeks. If our help is insufficient, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervising authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. On this website you can find how to file a complaint.
Adjustment Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to adjust this privacy statement. The latest version can be found on our website. The date at the top of the page indicates when the last adjustment was made.
Piet Heinkade 3
1019 BR Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 788 21 50
privacy [at] bimhuis.nl