The BIMHUIS occupies a beautiful and unique spot on the bank of the IJ river, just a stone’s throw from Amsterdam’s throbbing city center. The splendid concert hall with its magnificent view, the cafe/restaurant adjacent to the hall, and three additional smaller rooms can all be rented for conferences, meetings, presentations, workshops, audio and video recordings, business events, dinners, drinks or parties. The BIMHUIS is easily accessible by car, bike or public transport, and constitutes an inspiring venue amid contemporary surroundings.
The BIMHUIS team has extensive experience in organizing events for companies and businesses with widely differing needs, and is always happy to work with you in every way it can to make your event a success.
– Sweeping views over the IJ river and historical city center
– Within walking distance of Amsterdam Central Station
– Public Parking garage beneath the BIMHUIS, with visitors discount
– Click here for location and directions
– High-end, professional technical equipment (audio, lighting, etc.)
– Concert hall with exceptional acoustics
– Professional catering by Puurvreters for all your culinary requirements
Take a virtual tour through our concert hall and café
For more information, a tour, or a free quotation without obligation, please contact us:
T + 31 20 7882150
Description of event, preferably with a timetable.
Beneath you find more information about the different rooms [ Concert hall,Cafe, Meeting room, Dressing room, Rehearsal studio, Atrium] and the catering
Read about the general conditions of renting a venue at the BIMHUIS in this document Bimhuis general conditions 2017
When you stage an event at the BIMHUIS, you are supporting our capacity to achieve our programming ambitions and fulfill our cultural mission. We thank you in advance for this.